- You will no longer have to worry about any important deadlines.
- You will no longer have to try and figure out what Court forms you need to complete or what to write! With 20+ years of expertise, Renrow Paralegal’s know all the forms with regard to the Ontario Small Claims Practice and we know exactly what to write in each Claim, Defence, Counterclaim; amongst many other Court documents.
- Some Court documents can be quite complex and require complete understanding of mathematics when calculating pre/post interest pursuant to the Courts of Justice Act; regarding Default Judgments, Garnishment, Writ of Seizure of Assets, Writ of Seizure of Sale of Land, etc.! Should any errors occur on the Court documents, the Court will reject your documents by returning them back to the sender with a Notice that simply provides errors have occurred and must be corrected before resending the court documents back to the Court! So, take the stress off yourself and leave the expertise to Renrow Paralegals to handle this for you.
- You will no longer have to deal with the other party or their counsel/licensed paralegal.
- You will no longer have to attend court alone, speak before a judge or speak to cross examination questions; as Renrow Paralegals will do that for you!
I will put my 20+ years of legal experience and knowledge in motion before court offices and tribunals across much of Ontario. You will be represented in the utmost professional and cost-efficient manner.
Dealing with the complex legalese from a small claims Lawyer/Licensed Paralegal and the court system can be rather challenging! Let Renrow Licensed Paralegals put our expertise to work for you!